What to do with your Christmas bonus?
Yes, Christmas is here!
The holidays begun and many plans invade our phones: Meet with friends, visit the family, celebrate New years Eve, enjoy Christmas gifts and also time to rest. Especially after the cheek pulls from that familiar with a strident voice that ends up getting drunk before the end of Christmas dinner.
Keep calm, smile and post an Instagram stories!
In addition to finishing swollen like beach balls, another very typical about Christmas thing is to end with the wallet plenty of bills and coins.
“Bread”, “Cabbage”, “Folding stuff” or whatever you want to call it. The fact is that giving money never goes out of style… and it freaks us out! And even more if we are broke.
What does go out of style is the way to receive those long-awaited Christmas bonus.
What to do with a 20€ in cash if what I want is to buy the last extension of the video game with which I’m super-hooked? What to do with all the cash if I usually buy clothes and other bargains in stores that aren’t in my city?
DRAMA IS REAL
What to do with the Christmas bonus?
We are the Z generation, the cash is outdated, now we pay with the mobile and with our own card. Still without your Bitsa Young card?
Follow these instructions if you want to know what to do with your Christmas bonus. 10 simple steps!
1) Choose a bangin’ outfit for the Christmas dinner.
2) Don’t complain if you´re seated at “the children’s table” with the rest of the cousins (lucky you are if don’t have to be the nanny of the entire troop).
3) Gobble up all the food like there’s no tomorrow. #FoodComa
4) Smile to all the comments about how much have you grown this year and about how physically you look like to a distant relative.
5) Wait with some calm – and fake surprise – the moment of your Christmas bonus.
6) Receive your Christmas bonus and stop acting. (Yes, here you can stop smiling at everyone).
7) Get your phone, download the Bitsa App and request your Bitsa Young card.
8) Redeem your Christmas bonus for rechargeable vouchers for your Bitsa card. You can find it in hundreds of physical stores and online: such as Carrefour, Fnac or SixthContinent.
9) Control your money comfortably, how and when you want. Directly from the App!
10) Invite your colleagues to enjoy Bitsa Young and thus you will be able to send money instantly.
What else do you need? A reading book, pijamas and some socks are the guaranteed presents are going to drop like every Christmas. Get ahead asking for your prepaid card without ties, bank accounts, or stranger maintenance fees. Just enjoy!
Ah… and Merry Xmas!!!