If you are a Bitsa and you already have this fantastic prepaid card, you will know that it is possible to top up it with different methods:
- With vouchers available online on Sixthcontinent.com and on Igiftcards or in thousands of associated physical points;
- By Bank transfer;
- With a bitsa or with another bank card;
- With Cryptocurrencies;
Well, if you’ve come this far, you’ll be interested to know how to top up Bitsa with cryptocurrency instantly.
Top up Bitsa with Cryptocurrency? Quick and easy!
Top up Bitsa with cryptocurrencies is really easy and fast. Let’s see how to do it step by step.
- If you don’t have it yet, download the Bitsa App on your phone and request or link your card with the App. You can download it for free on Google Play and the App Store.
- Once in the App, in the menu select the option: Top up;
- In the Top up screen menu, choose the top up method. In this case we will choose the option: Cryptocurrency.
- Now you will need to select the crypto you want to convert into euros to top up your bitsa. At the moment it is possible to convert into euros the following cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH, XLM, XRP, ZEC.
- Enter the amount in euros or in cryptocurrency to top up the Bitsa Card with and click Continue;
- A new window with the summary of the transaction will open. To finalize the top up with the chosen crypto you have 2 options:
- Pay with the wallet installed in your mobile device: in case you want to top up your bitsa with the crypto funds stored in the *wallet installed on your own device.
- Pay manually: in this case you can share the QR code or the wallet address displayed on the screen with the person you want to request the top up to.
*If you are new to the world of crypto and don’t know what is a cryptocurrencies wallet, we recommend you to read an interesting article on what is a cryptocurrency wallet and how it works.
Once confirmed the operation, the cryptocurrency funds will be sent and converted into euros in you Bitsa card instantly.